BACK TO SCHOOL CHECK-IN
Saturday, July 27, 2019
EVERY student in Fayetteville Public Schools should CHECK-IN for the 2019-2020 school year!
- This is a NEW process and includes all students and ALL GRADE LEVELS.
- The window for CHECK-IN is July 29-August 9.
- A link with login information will be sent to every parent by email or letter the week of July 22-26th.
- Please login with the emailed/mailed student login(s) and password(s) and confirm your student’s information at https://update.fayar.net/.
- If you do not receive your child’s login information by July 26th, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: If you have moved, you will need to provide proof of residence (copy of a current utility bill or rental agreement). You may upload your proof of residence in the Back to School Check-In portal, which will be live on July 29.